CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 May 2012

One colour set four cards.

This morning I had the urge and I needed to fix it! The urge was to make a set of quick and easy cards using stamps that I haven't used for a while from the Idea Book and Catalogue.









I left them all blank so that I can add a sentiment as the need arises, it's never a bad thing to have a back up of cards for those unexpected occasions!

Card recipe:
Stamps: Clearly For You, Aviary, Simply Soft, Precious Butterflies
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Grey
Ink: So Saffron, Basic Grey
Accessories: Top Note Die, Rhinestones, Daubers, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.