CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 May 2012

Exploding thanks!


I recently had to make a few thank you cards and I stumbled across this idea of an exploding card, using the Simply Scored Board made it so simple!









A card measuring 8x8" was scored at 4" both vertically and horizontally and then using the diagonal plate I scored from one corner to the other. This card base was then folded along the score lines as seen in the following picture.

A simple belly band made with ribbon and secured with a layered Mixed Bunch punched flower finished it off.




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.