CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 May 2012




Another card made with a set from the main IB&C, Vintage Vogue, page 75. I love this set so much, there is so much you can do with it.

This is a simple easel card that actually was a make and take at a workshop I 
had at my house before I was a demonstrator. The lady who did the demonstrations is now my upliner! 


If you would like to know how to become a demonstrator contact me inkyfingerswithjenie@gmail.com. the starter kit is just £99 at the moment and you can totally tailor make it to your own needs. What are you waiting for, come join the team and the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.