CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 22 May 2012

I saw a version of this card somewhere, tried to find it since and just can't think for the life of me where! I've added a little and taken a little away from the original, in other words I've "Jenified" it!

The colours are just amazing together, I love to find new colour combos, it sparks of my creativity and I just can't stop!

Very simple and very striking, defiantly one of my favourites.



Surprisingly, this is a very quick card to make.

Card recipe:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Tea Shoppe
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Grey
Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Framelets, Antique Brad, Tiny Tag Punch, Crochet Lace, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Lattice Square Embossing Folder, Rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.