CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 26 May 2012

Bordering On Romance

Good morning everybody, I hope you are all enjoying this glorious sunshine we are having. Isn't it amazing how a bit of blue sky can change your mood!

I had a play late last night, seeing as the sun was still shining and I had lots of lovely light beaming into my craft space. I was so captured by my upliners scrapbook page that I had to give it a go.
Scrapbooking is not something that I can get into, I did try years ago but my layouts were awful. This page however was stunning and very simple to do.

Armed with my crumbcake cardstock and twitterpated papers, bordering on romance stamps, sprizter tool, stamp and write markers, and eyelet border punch I set to work. I had almost finished my page when I discovered that I'd lost my butterfly embosslits! The horror, I was devistated, I turned my stash upside down but no trace was found :( luckily my upliner sent me some emergency butterflies to keep me going. I happily finished the page and went on to make a matching card too.



Sorry about the quality of the photos, my camera is playing up and I have no idea what is wrong with it, maybe it doesn't like this heat!
Happy Crafting everyone
J
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.