CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 May 2012

More inspiration from Bordering on Romance

The more I use this set the more inspiration I get! Since I made the scrapbook page I just can't put these stamps down and I am hooked on my sprizter tool at the moment.
This card is quite clean and simple compared to my usual vinatage look.







Card ingredients:
Stamps: bordering on romance
Cardstock: crumb cake, pretty in pink
Ink: crumb cake, pretty in pink
Accessories: scallop circle die, designer label punch, crop o dile, rhinestones, clips assortment, pretty in pink satin ribbon, daubers, hat pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.