CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sneek peek

My parcel arrived yesterday containing some of the lush products from the new winter catalogue out in September.  I dont know about you but sometimes some of my bits seem far too nice to open, cut up and stick with. Once I got over this hurdle of just stroking and admiring the unopened packets I had a tiny play with them this morning.

I started designing some Christmas cards, not for sending just yet but for futue classes, workshops and I usually give my husband a stack or two to sell for me at his work.

Instead of the usual tradition colours of greens and reds I used pool party and smokey slate papers and cardstock, such a lovely subtle combination.

Im sure that ill be make a shed load more but for now it's just to two.

The snowflake charm is removable so it can be used as a tree ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.