CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 August 2013

I love my Scraps

hi all,
It's been a while since my last post, sometimes life gets in the way of crafting! The Summer holidays don't help, if I do get the urge, I'm taken over by my kids using my bits. Sorry but I am a bit selfish with my stash, they have their bits and I have mine. Although, as they get older they are a bit more respectful and careful with my stamps and punches.



Well, this morning I woke up early, for no reason. The kids were watching Transformers and I saw a window so I grabbed it! I got out my scraps boxes and set to work.


Yes, I have a problem with throwing away anything!


 These are two cards that I came up with this morning, 


The flower was made by punching several layers of packing tissue paper ( we just bought a new wardrobe and there was oodles of this brown tissue paper that I couldn't throw!), stapled in the middle and each layer scrunched up.


I stamped and punched the butterflies from some cardstock that I had been practicing my brayering on. They didn't quite work out but look great for this purpose.




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.