CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 12 August 2013

Razzle Dazzle

Hi y'all!

It's my friends 30th this week and we're going out for a meal to celebrate. We already chipped together and got her a pressie but I wanted to make her a card just from me.

Now, she's the kinda gal that likes a bit of sparkle and shine. Dressing up to wow from top to toe so I wanted to create a bit of razzle dazzle in the card, but not too much.



A sparkly '30' cut from silver glimmer paper and the Alphabet dies, a few rhinestones and some champagne mist is more than enough dazzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.