CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 August 2013

Punch away!

Just a very quick post from my phone today, so apologies if the quality isn't so good.

I'm making a few things for the 3 day Stampin Up  Demonstrator Convention in November.  Yes, I know I'm early but I need to make as many swaps as I would like back and and seeing that I love getting swaps I want to make as possible, minimum of 100. Im not doing bad, I'm at the half way mark already! Besides,  I have team gifts to make as well as room mate gifts and more!

So,  today I want to show you a technique I stumbled across using the hexagon punch. If you're making banners or sentiment strips and want a crisp inverted triangle, just cut your paper or cardstock to size and slip on edge into the side of the punch,  so much faster and neater! Have a go and see what you think.

(Sorry about the ink stained grid mat, but I took the picture during a craft sesson last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.