CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 9 May 2013

Wings and Sparkle!


Hello again. Hope you are all well and good! 
This morning I would like to share with you some simple but pretty tags and a few Thank You cards I made last night.
I made the tags to go on some goody bags with the Notable Alphabet Stamp Set in Pool Party and Real Red ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock, I tied them on the bags with some scraps of ribbon.




These are the Thank You Notelets I made using a mix of Pool Party and Real Red papers and cardstock. I love the colour combination of these, very striking yet pretty. I finished them off with a spritz of Champagne Mist.




And this is a little tag I made up using the left overs from making the cards, just for fun. I can see now that I forgot to add pearls to the center of the butterflies,oops!  Better get off here and go finish it off!!




Have a great day, whatever you are up to.
hugs
Jenie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.