CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 6 May 2013

Mannequin and Roses


Happy Bank Holiday Monday! The shining, the sky is blue and we're off to a kids activity farm today, after a bit a painting in our hallway. I need hubby to do the stairwell so that I can crack on with the rest of it later this week!

Anyway, I'm here this morning to show you a card I demo'ed at a recent workshop. I love the dress up framelits dies, they remind me of those paper dolls I used to play with as a kid. You know the type


I love cutting dresses from different papers and cutting and adapting them to suit my mood, or the recipients occasion!

 

Here's what I demonstrated for the ladies at the workshop



Thanks for stopping by, have a great day
J
xxx

1 comment:


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.