CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 5 May 2013

Rain or Shine, That's the Ticket!


Hi everybody, hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend, whatever you are up to. I have a full day today, painting our hallway with a textured glitter effect in the morning,  my parents are coming over for dinner (which I have to find time to cook!)  and bringing with them a craft cupboard they stumbled across in one of their treasure trove shops.

Mean while I wanted to share this little card with you all. I've used the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper as a base and Rain or Shine Stamp Set. I love the umbrellas in this set, they are so adorable!


When you open up the card, it's a matchbook type,  inside there is a little note card for the sentiment. I've stamped and punched some tickets using That's The Ticket Stamp Set and the Ticket Punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.