CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 10 May 2013

Simply Swallowtail


Today I've been stamping and playing around with the Stampin' Up! Swallowtail stamp, I have to say I absolutely love it! Being a fan of butterflies anyway, it doesn't take much but this stamp is huge and there are so many things you can do with it. I've posted a few cards in previous days using this stamp ( take a peak at the labels tab to find them).



  I stamped and heat embossed the swallowtail stamp, daubered the colour on rather than colouring in, I seriously cannot colour in! Daubering is also good because I find the colours blend better.



Using two right wing embossed images, I created this butterfly in flight effect.


I used the friendship sentiment from the From My Heart Stamp set.
Hope you like, go get making!
Hugs
J xxx

2 comments:


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.