CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 June 2012

Artistic ATC's

For some time now I've been wanting to create some ATC's but there is so Mich inspiration and information out there, I just didn't know where to start! Then someone gave me some great advice, treat them like mini cards.
Armed with a few supplies I set about making my mini creations.



ATC recipe:
Naturals Ivory cardstock
Rich Razzleberry Basic Black & Baja Breeze inks
First Edition Speciality Papers
Artistic Etchings Stamp Set
Champagne Mist ( a few drops made into a spritz with alcohol in a small spray bottle, I use vodka as a base liquid as there is no odour and it dries super fast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.