CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 March 2012

Pretty Useful Things

 I’ve been thinking about  the way I organise my bag for classes, one of the things I have is a plastic box filled with “tools” , so I don’t have to rummage through my craft cupboard every time I run a class or  workshop. It's full of my growing collection of paper snips, assorted glues, tweezers for those tiny rhinestones and pearls.

 I always take a bunch of small rulers. Originally I raided my kids craft cupboard and ended up with Liverpool, Ben Ten, Barbie and Hello Kitty ones!  Although they always put a smile on the ladies faces I wanted to find something more professional.

I recently found some cheap, clear 6" rulers in Wilkinsons (12p each!!!). So I bought a whole load and decided that I was going to decorate them in current Designer Series Papers. Using Crystal Effects  as an adhesive, because it dries clear.  I attached Designer Series Paper to the back of each ruler. and waited for it to dry, which does take a while. After it had set, I trimmed off any excess paper and they were ready to go! Fab rulers, that still work perfectly! Here they are:




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.