CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 March 2012

AMOUR

Today I made a very special card for my wedding anniversary next week.


I edged the card with gold embossing powder and embossed gold keys from artistic etchings.


Die cut butterflies from vellum have been embossed with one of the exclusive hostess stamp set sayings, topped with a crown from artistic etchings and a heart punched from glimmer paper.


Finally, I embossed "AMOUR" from artistic etchings with black embossing powder, making sure I didn't brush off the excess as I loved the look of splatted ink around the wording.

I hope my husband likes this, he hasn't got the same taste as me, at least it will sit on the mantelpiece and I can appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.