CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Team Social Stampin Day

On Saturday we had our first Team Social Stampin Day. It was a day full of swapping, stamping, creating and catching up with old friends and new. It was a wonderful day and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Over the next few days I will post some of the masterpieces that we created, all designed by my upliner, Bekka.

But first I want to show you a few pictures of the day itself.


We were all very eager to get our swaps together and start mingling after our promotion freebies and mentions.

Wish I took a picture of the whole goodie bag and it's contents but this one is so amazing that I forgot. It contains a pack of rhinestones and some Denim ribbon all wrapped in a cello bag decorated with some Sale-A-Bration papers, ruffled ribbon and a greeting. Then I noticed the Simply Adorned Charm (available in the spring mini catalogue)  under the bow! It was so cute that I used the ribbon and wore it as a necklace for the rest of the day!




A few of the girls working hard using Bekkas tutorial sheets, I always keep these for reference for future projects.


Our swaps on a friendship theme.


The first project of the day was to make our name lanyards, a top note die cut, a few blooms and butterflies finished off with rhinestones. I adore this and will be using the idea in the future.

If you would like to join one of these days then find out more about becoming a demonstrator by contacting me on inkyfingerswithjenie@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.