CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 September 2013

Frosted Finishes Embellishments

A quick post before the weekend takes me over, I have lot on.

I wanted to share with you a some earrings I made with some of the new embellishments from the Seasonal Catalogue.

Using some of my findings from my jewellery making days


( I love having a rummage through my old box)

With a dollop of Crystal Effects I whipped these little babies up!


Now, my phone camera isn't the best but at least you can see the detail and that they are super sparkly.
Why don't you have a go, contact me to order your Frosted Finishes Embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.