CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 September 2013

Christmas Combo Class

Hi all!

Last night I held another of my classes, this one called Christmas Combo. 

I love doing classes and hope my ladies do too. We do a lot more talking than making sometimes, giggling, sharing tips and trick and sometimes more importantly, sharing our worries, troubles and general stresses of life. It's all about relaxing and taking some well earned time out. There's always drinks and nibbles (sometimes of the boozy and chocolate kind!)

so, this class was centered around some new products from the Seasonal Catalogue as well as some from the Annual Catalogue. 





These two cards were whipped up very quickly using the Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags ( p 22 of the Seasonal Catalogue 132808 £4.50) Theres a whopping 35 pre printed designer tags in this kit to choose from so theres plenty of ideas for cards.


For these cards we used the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack ( P22 of the Seasonal Catalogue £6.25 for 48 sheets of  2 double sided designs)  and the Merry Little Christmas Stamp set ( P 27 SC Wood - £12.95 Clear - £9.95)


I saved the best till last! Santa card made from punch art, oval framlets, and a bit of 'rouge' on santas cheeks. Dont you just love him? I used the White Stampin Chalk Marker ( P20 SC £3.25) to highlight the sparkle in his eyes and the sheen on the holly berries. I love this pen so much, it's like a felt tip but with more ompf!

If you'l like any of the products used in this class why not check out my online store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkyfingerswithjenie/
Happy craftin' 
j
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.