CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Mixed Bouquet

Hello pumpkins x

I have been inspired!!! A dear fellow demonstrator, Julie Elizabeth Mccartney,created a card that I could get out of my mind, I just had to have a go at my own creation.





I created this card using the Mixed Bunch, Best of Flowers, Everything Eleanor and Papillion Potpuri stamp sets. With a lot of punching and cutting, I assembled the mixed bouquet of flowers.

This card will be featuring in one of my upcoming classes, so contact me for more details if you would like to create one of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Just love this card Jenie will most def be giving it a go at some stage as inspiration kicked in the moment I saw it thank you x

    ReplyDelete


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.