CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 1 March 2013

scented teabags


morning guys.
I've been busy with my Stampin' Up! Designer fabric this morning. I'm making my swaps for our Team Social Day. It's always fun to meet with other demonstrators and swap our mini creations. Everyone is so talented and it's amazing what people come up with using the same products.
I always like thinking outside of the box, I was going to make some tags but came up with these scented teabags instead! I may end up making something to mount them on because I need to make a recipie for them and, as you can see, there's not a lot of room on them.



First I stamped my greeting on some Cotton tape with black Stazon


I make a template and cut out the Designer Fabric 


Here they are all made up 


I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, very shabby chic!
Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.