CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 25 February 2013

Services on offer

Are you planning an engagement party, wedding or another large event? Need invitations or thank you cards in bulk but can't afford the prices of professional printing companies? I can help you. I can either show you how to make your own simple but effective cards to match your theme or after a meeting with you I can make them for you for a much smaller fee, from as little as £1 per card. Contact me for more information and we can discuss your requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.