CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

New Offers for 2013

Class offers

4 for the price of 3 on selected classes

Inkettes Loyalty Scheme 

Refer a friend, if they place an order with me then you will both receive a 10% discount on your first order.

Club Discounts

Hold a workshop in your craft club and receive a 10% discount in addition to entry into a prize draw, hostess benefits and hostess gift from me.

Do you run a Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Scouts group or similar? I can come and show how to make some children friendly cards and the kids get to take home their creations. These mini classes run at a cost of just £1.50 per child! If you place an order for craft supplies for your group then you either have the choice of 10% discount on all orders or donation to your group.

PTA members! I can run evening classes at a cost and donate the profits to your school. Additional benefits for orders placed on the night.

Contact me for more information or to book a workshop or class jenie.peleg@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.