CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

Framed Layout

It's been a while since I've posted some makes. Life has been very hectic, my dad has been in and out of hospital in the past 6 months and had 3 operations! I've had some amazing trips, our annual trip to abroad to visit family, Christmas with my parent and, a trip to Disney Paris for my daughters birthday treat. My recent spare time has been taken up with helping to plan for my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary Blessing, I've been writing a speech, planing outfits for my family, and getting the bits to make my daughter a dress for the day.

I'm posting today to show you one of the presents that I am making for them. I wanted to make a scrapbook layout of their wedding day photo but they are in such an old album I couldn't remove one to copy. My dad copied a really lovely photo of them just before their wedding so I used that instead.

As the photo was in black and white I used that as an influence for the layout, with a touch of gold glimmer paper in the butterflies to represent the Golden Anniversary.

I'm no scrapbooker, although I would like to start doing more but this is only my second project, however I do kinda like how it came out.


1 comment:

  1. It's really lovely Jenie, your Mum and Dad will love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.