CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Twitterpated wash bag

Hi, while on my daily rummaged in my local charity shop I came across a wash bag that was shouting at me to do something with it! So off to the till I went and took it home.

I had a scrap of twitterpated fabric left from another project in just the right colours. I didn't have time to sew so out came my glue gun (such a wise investment!) And off I went. Granted it would look a lot better with the fabric sewn on and note to self, next time I will.

A few fabric roses and a couple of bright buttons finished off my project.




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.