CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 16 September 2012

Scientific Explosions!

Phew! In between cooking a very large dinner for tonights celebration of Rosh Hashana, I've managed to finish off my sons party invites.

With Whisper white cardstock as a base, I used a scientific stencil in my big shot to emboss the background. Again, using the stencil I cut test tubes, beakers and flasks in pool party, wisteria wonder, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, pretty in pink, lucky limeade scraps and stuck to the base card. For the bubbles I used the sprinkles stamp from create a cupcake set (available from October 1st) and the smoke from seasonal scentations (available in the autumn winter catalogue out now!) In baja breeze and crumb cake inks.





No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.