CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 10 September 2012

Sharing the love!

Good morning all, I am very excited today. I was called into Hobbycraft in Stevenage because they would like me to do some demonstrations and classes for them. So this morning I had a meeting with a very lovely lady. We talked about my love of card making, rubber stamping and paper crafts in general, my availability, themes and all sorts. I have come out feeling very fuzzy!

So, the news today is that on 6th October at around 11:30 I will be demonstrating some amazing projects. The first of many, watch this space for more dates and events! Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.