CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 September 2012

Kindness Matters

Today I have been playing with a set from the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue that goes live from 1st October. This set is called kindness matters and I simply love it. Tiny  half doilie,  flourish, sentiments and the butterflies are stunning. I thoroughly recommend saving. Your pennies for this one, I can see me using it a lot.

These little gems are for an upcoming stampin day with fellow demonstrators held by my upliner bekka. We have a fun day full of stamping, chatting and swapping. I hope they like mine and I can't wait to see what others have to swap, its like getting little presents and I get so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.