CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 23 February 2012

Clever owls

After dropping off my two children at school this morning, some thing caught my eye in a charity shop on the way back to my car. It was the cutest cuddly owl, I had to by her!


She got me in the owl mood so I was just trying to design a pattern to make some fabric owls, when the thought came to my head of using the petal cone die to make an owl card, don't know how it went from fabric to card!  I was amazed that after a bit of fiddling, cutting, punching and templating I managed to make this little cutie.




He looked lonely all by himself so I made him a girlfriend to keep him company.



No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.