CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 May 2011

Personal Challenge

Yesterday, over coffee with my friends, I shared a card that I was commissioned to make. I was delighted with the response and by the end of the morning the girls had also placed card orders with me. The girls all stressed that there was no hurry but by the time I had got home I decided to set myself a challenge to get them all done in that afternoon so I could give them out at school pick up time before the half term break. I was very pleased with myself that I met my challenge with minutes to spare. Here's what I came up with:




They were thrilled, even with the male cards even though I do lack confidence with making cards for men!

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.