CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 May 2011

Owl Punch and Milk Carton Die

My lovely Stampin' Up! friend and I get together as often as we can to swap ideas, technics and share each others stamps and what not that we don't have. The other day she turned up with the Owl Punch and Milk Carton Die and I spent hours turning the handle round and round on my sizzix machine and punching out umpteen hundred owls!


Although not a lot of work went into my next project it was fun to make. Actually I made it for my sons' little girlfriend and popped a little Broadsheet Alphabet neclace inside with her initial and pear pizazz seam binding ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.