CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 October 2013

Pamper party

Right, left to almost the last minute to make two cards for a party my daughter is going to this evening.

I couldnt find anything I liked online until I came across some make up punch art-sorted!

With my daughter watching my every move I set to work. I didnt really knoww what I was doing but slowly and step by step I made 2 lipstcks, 2 eye shadows and 2 nail varnishes using up some of my scraps ( how I love my scraps!)

I embossed  the base card with polka dot embossing folder and using a stampin' sponge I rubbed over the dots with some blushing bride ink.

I assembled the card and using some new in clour ruffle stretch trim and a sentiment from the label love stamp set the cards were born!

Hope the girls like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.