CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 7 June 2013

Birthday butterflies


Now I have given this to the recipient I can share it with you!

All inked, glittered, stamped, embossed, punch and distressed late last night! I had the design in my head for a while but only put it together at the last minute!



I started out by making the background ( i used the top one for the base card and the first one to use for the butterflies)


 The finished card


Close up of the monogram



Inside the card


I couldn't find any wrapping paper so I made this box for the present 


I blogged this a few weeks back.

I hope she likes it!
Happy Craftin'
Hugs
J
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.