CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 2 May 2013

Journaling with a difference!



To all your organised mums, childminders, creative professionals. Do you take take notes on scraps of paper? To Do Lists? Rip out those 'kids go free' vouchers and coupons? where to keep all that vital info in one safe place? How about the fab new bundle from Stampin' Up! called 'This and That'.

This bundle includes a fab journal with printed papers, date stamp, washi tape, stickers & patterned paper stack. This bundle has been put together for the month of May only with a 15% off the rrp, mine is on the way and I can't wait to get my hands on it, join me and order yours asap and see just how much fun they are, for only £29.24 ( order through me and I will give you an exclusive additional 5% off* get your hands on one for only £27.78 + P&P - Bargain)

It's like Pinterest but in paper form!




http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/customer/EU/This%20and%20that_flyer_EU.pdf

*before P&P charges

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.