CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 21 April 2013

Shhh....



I've been busy this weekend, my folder yesterday and last night a friend asked me to make a baby plaque. so this morning, while everyone was still sleeping, I thought i'd make use of the quiet time and get making..

I cut out all the letters (sorry, not a Stampin' Up! die!) and got to work assembling. Now, like many people, I  prepare the layout of any project before finally sticking it down. I've made so many mistakes in the past by being too rash, I've learnt my lesson.

I used the Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp for the background and bunting and some retired stripey grosgrain ribbon for the hanger.


I hope she likes it?
Thanks for dropping by,
Happy Crafting
J
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.