CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Simply Scrapin!


Hey there!

Today I want to share with you a scrapbook page that we made at our Team Social. I am getting into scrap booking more and more after making a book for my friends 40th. Think I need to invest in an actual scrapbook to put my pages in.

Anyway, this page was designed my my wonderful upliner, Bekka Prideaux. It uses Gumball Green cardstock as the base and papers from the Print Poetry Paper Stack ( available in the Spring Summer Catalogue). The banners have been cut using the Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies, which are completely stunning and fab to use.

The page is a super fast one to make, less than 20 minutes, which in my book is fab !


Thanks for looking, happy crafting.
Dont forget about my competition I have running at the moment, take a look at the News page on my blog for details.
bye for now
J xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.