CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 October 2012

Sending Sympathy

Today I made one of those cards that I don't think any of us enjoy, a sympathy card. Knowing the recipient likes butterflies I used that as the basis of the card. Simple sentiments both inside and out from the Love And Sympathy Stamp Set.

There is no need to over do a card of this nature, it's just to let them know that they are in your thoughts and sending them strength. Too many embellishments and stamping can make the card too busy, all you need is a simple note to say you care.


  I used the beautiful wings embosslits folder to cut the butterflies in the same shade of pinks as the matting on the card and added a few pearls to the boodies. A little, subtle distressing on the edges just defines the card.


I don't usually decorate the inside of the cards I make but this just set it. The frames are from the Labels Collection Framelits, again to tie it in with the front of the card a couple more butterflies and  pearls.

I hope that the recipient takes some comfort from the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.