CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Affection Collection

Mr Brown delivered my long awaited parcel this afternoon, well four days is a long time when your waiting for stampin goodies!
Theres a picture in the Autum Winter catalogue that just caught my eye and the stamp set was, for me, a must have.
Its called Affection Collection, on page 35 (contact me for a copy), and is stunning!
I had to recreate this card, i just fell in love with it.


1 comment:

  1. Oh that is beautiful. Lovely stamp set and such a lovely combo of colours.

    ReplyDelete


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.