CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Welcome Christmas

I'm in the Christmas card making mode, maybe it's because the Autumn Winter Catalogue is just around the corner. It's filled with yummy new products and I can't wait to share them with you.

That in mind I have been making Christmas cards with some of our existing products.

This card is made with one of my favourite sets, Welcome Christmas.

I used the eyelet border punch to make berries for the wreath and dabbed a little dot of crystal effects on each berry to add definition using a cocktail stick.

It was very hard not to vintage the card up but I wanted to keep it quite simple and clean. Hope you like the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.