CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 June 2012

No sew fabric roses

I found myself with idle fingers tonight! Not knowing what to do I turfed out my spice cake and twitterpated fabrics. Didn't fancy getting out my machine again today, I was playing with some coffee cozies earlier.

I want to decorate a navey sun hat that I found, I'm not a hat wearer but need to on these hot sunny days. Now, I do like this hat but there is a problem, it has ENGLAND embroidered on the front. Seeing an opportunity to cover it up, I set about thinking how? Flowers! So, without hesitation I got my glue, ripped up some designer fabric and set to rolling, twisting and sticking. I'm not finished yet, I will need far more. I will post pics of the finished hat soon. Meanwhile, here are some of the flowers I have made and one of the coffee cozies I was playing with.



1 comment:


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.