CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 June 2012

Lace border punch

Today I stumbled across a lovely tip I want to share with you.

I was playing around with the lace border punch and came up with these cute squares.

Start off with a  5x 5 inch square, centre along the edge Nd punch all 4 sides. You are left with a complicated looking die cut, between you and me it's easy. Soon I will post a few projects using this technique.

Have fun experimenting.


Stampin Up Lace Ribbon Border Punch

3 comments:

  1. "love it" what a brilliant idea. Thank you I will give this a go.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. have tried this but how did you manage to get the little flower shapes at either end please .Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi carol, i just turned the card upside down and relined the punch to get the end of the design.

    ReplyDelete


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.