CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 April 2012

A Barrel of Apples

A Barrel of Apples

I love making & creating, I dabble with a bit of everything. This time I had an urge for apples. I stumbled on the idea of little 3D apples with a stamped centre. I used one of the stamps from the Fruit and Flowers set from the Spring Mini Catalogue (hurry if you want to order from this because it ends on 30th April.)


A mini tag was made with the eyelet border punch and a stamped heart from the Create A Cupcake stamp set (also from the mini catalogue), I attached it to the apple with some bakers twine and a mini safety pin.


To finish them off I made an apple barrel to pop them all in




No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.