CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Simply adorned bracelet

I had this simply adorned necklace and a crown charm left over from some Christmas presents I made my neices.
After seeing some fab bracelets some other demonstrators had made I decided to make my own.
I added my own clasp from one I bought in Israel, a hamsa! All the charms have sentimental value of some kind, the locket was given to me by my upliner along with the pink bead I adapted to make it into a charm. The scrabble tile belonged to my nan, we used to play all the time.
I can't wait to find more bits to put on it.
You can make your own version of this bracelet, contact me to order your simply adorned jewellery and accessories inkyfingerswithjenie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.