CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Love and Sympathy

Not my favourite cards to make, however, we all have to make them sometime or the other. It really shows that you care when you give or send a hand made card.

Sadly I had to make a card as my Great Uncle passed away. I wanted to let them know that in their time of deep sorry, family was behind them and sending them strength and love.


A very simple design but I didn't want to complicate things. I coloured the stamp with stamp and write markers in baja breeze and old olive onto very vanilla cardstock, over stamped the verse ( which has beautiful wording - the reason why I chose this set). Matted the stamped image onto old olive then layered onto a base card of baja breeze.


 Three little rhinestones in the corner finish it of nicely.
Thanks for looking and see you soon 
Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.