CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 November 2011

The Medallion Stamp



I just got my latest haul and couldn't wait to unpack. I always forget what I've ordered so it's a lovely surprise as I peel away the packing tape, unravel the brown paper and there it all is!
As soon as I got out the Medallion stamp I had to start stamping away. I made my customers a Thank you card then I got into thinking that I had to do something with the left over tiles from my bathroom.


Don't you just love them, my Medallion coasters, and so easy.
First I cleaned and dried the tiles. I half stamped the medallion with black stazon ink. Once that was dry I covered the whole thing in versamark, sprinkled over some clear embossing powder and heat embossed it. It gives it a more durable finish and almost looks like a thin layer of glass over the tile. Finally I covered the base of the tile with a square of felt to protect table tops from getting scratched.I finished it off by wrapping the set with some ribbon, ready to give as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.