CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 22 April 2011

Alternative Punch Art

Ever wondered what other things you can do with those Stampin' Up! punches? Well, I sat down the other day in desperate need of inspiration, so I got out my punches and started popping out shapes. I found myself making rosebuds from birds (pic to follow soon and they are now on a card I'm putting together for my Aunts' wedding anniversary) cupcakes from tabs and scalloped circles and many more.

How about you? Got any ideas, ever made something completely different from a punch?





No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.