CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 April 2011

After going to the Peterborough Training Event on Sunday I'm busting with inspiration and ideas. There I met some amazing ladies and swapped some beautiful cards, all with designed with the new mini catalogue in mind.
I have to admit that this is not my own design but at least it is all my own work! I just love the beautiful wings embosslits. it's surprisingly easy to make and assemble. Here I have used Elegant Soiree papers and whisper white grosgrain ribbon and a touch of sparkle here and there with some rhinestones on the butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment


See Something You Fancy?

If you feel like making a gift with a difference I hold classes to teach you how to make a variety of amazing cards and projects.

Please contact me for details and prices.